UtuStarHarianKiniDay

I can't help but to find reading online Malaysian news a disappointing experience. I have been trying to be positive and draw out conclusion in attempt to ease the feeling that behind every cloud, there is a silver lining. 

I make it a point everyday to start my day with dose of Malaysian news before reading lenghty and witty shares of British journalism. But I ended up finding myself in all envy to find reading British news is way more interesting.

No, I am not going into journalism now. It is the happenings in Malaysia that I feel very disappointed with.

Nevermind the politics, god of all Malaysian plights - we have everything to be worried about the future of the country, which will turn 52 years old this 31st August. 

PPSMI, UMNO election pandemonium, crisis in the parliament, royal contempt, this and that, just show how crazy things are in our country. 

Come on lah YB, gaji ribu-ribu for what? Kerja lebih lah.

Come on lah YB, orang undi for what? Serve the rakyat lah.

Come on lah YB, aging every year for what? Grow up lah.

You guys are gifted bunch, who are brilliant in rhetorical speech and all thing talking. But ask yourself, are your minds and maturity are equally eloquent?

Please, I want good news, anything that can make me proud and tell those arrogant Mat Salleh that we have done this and that - not something that will spoil my day thinking about how bad my country is. 

Yet I still believe in you, Malaysia. I know you can do it. That is why I mean it when I say Malaysia Boleh.

Malaysia Boleh.

2 comments :: UtuStarHarianKiniDay

  1. its beter for them to change their attitude b4 da people will totaly hate them...
    plis change,4 da sake of our malaysia

  2. i don't care by whom..but i think its better for them to at least forget their political party and thinking about the country first instead of their political importance...

Post a Comment