Politicketohell

I've been following the week with much interest, especially when those people who proudly say they condemn whatsoever the act of jumping party seem not to be walking the talk.


Fresh from the shock of Zaid Ibrahim and that Nasa guy's resignation, I think something is wrong when that poor 3 PKR guys took themselves off from the so-called promising mixed Perak government at this very crucial time when everyone including those outside the state is hoping for proper metamorphosis in nation building.


And now BN need only one of the three to join them under BN's flag to secure the power over the state, canceling the current opposition government in power - so much as to tell the message that not only Pakatan Rakyat fail to take over the country, they even fumble in maintaining a state.


BN is playing the opposition music now.


Boy, this is very very immature. I hate Barisan for making us look like a bunch of idiots, and yes, I hate Pakatan for making themselves look like a bunch of idiots.


Something needs to be done. Let us start with the brains of these politicians in power.


In the wise words of Sunil Shanaz, kalau nak crossover, main bola lah!


Speaking of football and out of politics, it is a wonderful day for Perak as they ease through to the second round of FA Cup with an easy 11-1 on aggregate win against SDM Kepala Batas.


Yes, SDM Kepala Batas. Everyone knows who is the MP. Ironic.

13 comments :: Politicketohell

  1. It looks to be a done deal already. Unless. Unless Sultan Azlan decides otherwise and go with MB Nizar's suggestion of bubarkan DUN Perak, which I agree a lot and hopes for.

    I am totally against BN and UMNO especially but I sincerely hoped for a better, more Obama-esque Pakatan Rakyat. While the former is old and arrogant and downright evil, the latter is very much immature.

    I hope Anwar learnt his lesson from this experience. Don't rush things. You won Kelantan, Kedah, Penang, Selangor, Perak and even KL. Enjoy what you earn and show your mettle. Kepimpinan melalui teladan. Do well in these 6 very important region and maybe the people of Pahang, Terengganu, Sabah, Sarawak, Perlis, Negri Sembilan, Melaka and even Johor can see that there are options other than BN. Ini tidak, diberi betis nak paha. Diberi paha tah apa pulak kau nak raba?

    The thought of BNites jumping on to the PR boat does sound interesting but when it happened the other way around, it sorta felt bad deep inside innit? I used to agree with that idea but I did some soul searching and yeah, no one liked to be cheated. You reap what you sow kan?

    Still, this is quite a bad time for this issue to surface since the world economy isn't as sunny and rosy as we are told. Bury the hatchet for a while cannot ar? Fix the goddamn economy first then later we fight. Can ar like that. Oh yeah, that reminds me. Federal government, please scrap away the denial. The world is at crisis. No, we are not magically protected. Act now before I can use the red colour banknote to wipe my ass.

  2. I don't mean to sound racist or anything, but the problem comes when you have an MB from Pas but 6 out of 10 of the state excos are from DAP. Okay, they might dub themselves as Pakatan Rakyat, but think about it. How could that be possible when we're talking about two parties of totally different ideologies.

    My parents were talking to each other about this and they both seemed to agree that the one running the show in Perak wasn't actually the MB, but his fellow men from DAP. That's not to say that the MB isn't a good man of course, the problem is there's too much pressure from those men surrounding him and they came with their own objectives. Controversies such as the conferment of land titles, chanelling of funds to Chinese schools are clear examples of this.

    I don't know about this, but I sense it wasn't the intention of those two MPs to defect in the first place. Somehow the situation force them to. Heck, I can't understand why DAP was so desperate that they even threatened the SPR into confirming the resignation when by logic, they should have accept the decision with relief.

    I'm getting sick of all these, and I hope it can be resolved sooner rather than later. Yes, we have so much more other issues to attend to like the failing economy.

    On another note, it's good to know that you're following all these Am despite being thousands of miles away.

  3. 50 mills a piece

  4. It's hard not to have many Chinese Exco in the Perak admin since truth be told, DAP won more seats hence it would be very messy a deal to deny them Exco seat by giving it to other races. This is one issue I hope I'll live long enough to see disappear.

    That's what I said about PR, they're a tad immature. Their coalition is still barely setahun jagung but it is good to see that ideologies aside,they still manage to work together very well, perhaps not in Perak but look at the other states. I've been following a bit about the politics in Perak and I kind of think that the problem lies not in the ideology but rather personality.

    So yeah, maybe its true those MPs crossed because they lost faith in the party and government but I can't help but to imagine myself being in their shoes and, say, being offered a kingly sum of money that'll I could never get in my whole lifetime. Would I stick to my beliefs or would the thought of money cloud me.

    Anyway, hopefully today Sultan Azlan would declare something and let's get done with it. There's an economy that need fixing.

  5. i think da people yg lompat parti ni,mmg mcm lalang...n i think da people yg penah vote 4 them will not doing so after this..people like this are very dangerous,people like this are da one yg jual negara one day,tengok la nnt

  6. Tengok la nanti? Aku harap-harap aku tak akan dapat tengok benda tu jadi.

  7. erm mmg la,aku pon x minta la benda 2 happen but people like dis should not given da post in da 1st place..

  8. People makes mistake I guess. Now that they've learnt their lesson, it is time for them too move on and buck up.

  9. for me, just let people decide again. Penggantian kerajan dgn terhormat bkn dgn 'merampas' macam lanun. ikot prosedur.. sultan pon mcm kene blackmail.. decision xikot undang2.. maen bantai jek..

  10. Yeah, this isn't Kesultanan Melayu Melaka. Nowadays even Sultans are answerable to the law.

  11. seriously, I really hope they could put this matter aside
    tak ke susah kalau dalam satu negara pun nk gado2 when u have some other matters to take into account for

  12. rite now,situation gettin from bad to worse...
    ekonomi negara makin x stabil but deyall ni leh gado2 rebut kuasa....apa nak jadi ni

  13. Perhaps these people wanted a break from thinking about the Economic crisis and end up playing enjit-enjit semut, sapa lompat naik atas.

Post a Comment